LTN Business 🖥
My goal is to build in public and make changes in real time. I have a lot of knowledge in my head and plan on sharing with the world.
Mistakes and failures will happen but that's life. I plan on doing it in public moving forward good or bad. Hopefully one day my journey can help inspire someone to take the leap and learn from my documented successes and failures.
1. Why do you have a personal website?
Everyone should have their own personal website which you can read about in full 👉🏿HERE👈🏿. A few reasons are:
- Social media is not considered your space but your website is 100% yours forever. This allows you to be creative however you'd like.
- A place to share your thoughts, stories, work and ideas.
- It can help you with your professional life. A 21st-century version of a cv.
2. Where can I find the projects and services you provide?
3. Where can I find your recommendations?
You can find a growing list of Mj's favs from smart home products,the perfect twin toys to my personal tech and software I use daily 👉🏿 HERE👈🏿. Enjoy!!!
4. Where can I find your writing?
This was created with the intention to save time and provide a hub of resources for people that want to start or grow their own business.